Invitation to Participate
You are invited to participate in the 33rd Biennial Conference of the Australian Association of Animal Sciences (formally the Australian Society of Animal Production) as a sponsor and/or exhibitor. The conference is the premier event for Animal Science in Australia and will this year widen our reach with both a physical and an online conference.
- The AAAS is dedicated to improving the welfare, productive efficiency, product quality and profitability of livestock industries, as well as cutting edge research into a range of animal species
- The conference focuses on fostering discussion and cross-pollination of ideas in biology, physiology, nutrition, production systems, system interactions and management.
- The theme for the 2021 conference is “The new face of Animal Science in Australia” and will cover livestock and food production right through to zoology, wildlife and marine animal science, and the social and economic issues that interface with the management of these animal systems.
- Support of the conference and exhibition will provide your organisation with a number of key benefits.
- Sponsoring or exhibiting provides a unique opportunity to promote your organisation, support your brand and maintain a high profile among specialists in animal science and production.
- The strong focus on students enables your organisation to be aligned with the development of future leaders in animal science and production.
- The broad range of delegates will provide an opportunity to network with both producers and professionals in animal science and production, who themselves have large local, state, national and international networks.
- Capacity to offer new knowledge and technologies to help delegates stay ahead.
- of industry trends.
- Connect and engage with animal production science, their research
- and priorities.
- Be part of AAAS’s pre-conference communication and marketing campaign, aligning your brand with animal science and production research and increasing your reach with your target audience.